PDA

View Full Version : I LOL'd - Jerks of online forums

ArmySGT.
05-14-2009, 09:48 PM
A slideshow of the archetypes that live to be a rock in your shoe in online forums.
http://tech.msn.com/products/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=19445651

ArmySGT.
05-14-2009, 09:48 PM
First.

MissouriFree
05-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Very good.

here is another link that defines the types w put up with ( me inlcuded)

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/

CanNerd
05-14-2009, 10:58 PM
ROFLMAO, they so hit the mark.

dearg
05-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Those are great, ;D ;D ;D

Oldman
05-15-2009, 02:36 AM
That's kinda funny. Everyone that is around me knows I stand my ground and there fore I have no problems with people for the most part. When I do they are short lived and most of the time we become friends.
But on the internet it's different. If you stand up for yourself, you are the jerk.
They can poke at you, as much sas straight out call you a liar, amoung other things, if they beat around the bush doing so and get away with it. I don't beat around the bush, online or in person.
I am not a theif, a liar, nor several other things I have been accused of.
But if someone online riles you up and you snap back the same way you would in person, you the rat in the cabinet.
I think if someone can dish out insults and insinuations, they should be served from the same plater a double helping.
Oldman

offroaddiesel
05-18-2009, 02:26 PM
That's kinda funny. Everyone that is around me knows I stand my ground and there fore I have no problems with people for the most part. When I do they are short lived and most of the time we become friends.
But on the internet it's different. If you stand up for yourself, you are the jerk.
They can poke at you, as much sas straight out call you a liar, amoung other things, if they beat around the bush doing so and get away with it. I don't beat around the bush, online or in person.
I am not a theif, a liar, nor several other things I have been accused of. *
But if someone online riles you up and you snap back the same way you would in person, you the rat in the cabinet.
I think if someone can dish out insults and insinuations, they should be served from the same plater a double helping.
Oldman remember when on lone you can be anybody that you want to be, dont take it personal, you will meet alot of people with issues on the internate, its not worth getting worked up about, hell i know no one here , offroaddiesel

offroaddiesel
05-18-2009, 02:29 PM
good reason also not to post your address, some know where i live , within a couple of hundred miles , wanted to come up to live for the summer. so beware of what you say. my responce to the invite was to ignore . offroaddiesel

ArmySGT.
05-18-2009, 09:59 PM
I am not a theif, a liar, nor several other things I have been accused of. *
Oldman

When did this become about you?

Oldman
05-19-2009, 02:27 PM
I didn't say this was about me SGT. I was just saying the way some people are on line. There are all types on here. Some believes everything they see and some don't believe anything. Just making a statement SGT.
Oldman