PDA

View Full Version : I may look new but...

fnfredux
11-20-2008, 04:34 PM
my old computer crashed long ago, lost many things including my old identity here... anyway...I'm starting a blog, I'd appreciate it if you'd all take a look. I recognize a number of folks still here, you'll probably recognize my farm on the blog
http://fricknfarms-nosurrender.blogspot.com/

rivahmom
11-20-2008, 09:34 PM
I enjoyed what I read so far. Thank you.

madmac
12-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Nice Blog. I hope you don't mind but I saved your bread recipe. I don't have a food prossesor so could I just mix this by hand? You wouldn't happen to have a pizza crust recipe would ya. Thanks.

fnfredux
12-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Nice Blog. I hope you don't mind but I saved your bread recipe. I don't have a food prossesor so could I just mix this by hand? You wouldn't happen to have a pizza crust recipe would ya. Thanks.

You could make it by hand just be sure you knead it at least five full minutes, and use 100 degrees or so, warm,(not hot) water.
It makes a fine pizza crust, let it rise, roll it out, (I like put in on foil lined cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. And don't forget, go by the look more than the clock for the raising time, it's cooler in the house in winter. I perheat my oven to 400 degrees and bake the crust about 10 minutes BEFORE I put the toppings on, then return it to the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
I'll be putting some things on the blog, I'm doing it as a kind of cookbook for my kids. I write some, then I print it. I've started it on the computer other times but something always happens and I lose it.
Since I'm no spring chicken, evertime I start again it comes out different (the blog/cookbook, not the food).