PDA

View Full Version : That time year

Colorado
09-27-2014, 12:28 AM
Seems early to get notice of increase in Med Ins. Medicare not set yet. My insurance will be up $10 month for sure. Gives me 3 months to budget that in. Got hand book from both. I hope medicare does not come up. Another round of wait and see to.

Colorado
09-28-2014, 02:37 PM
I Have been trying to read the Med Ins handbook. What they pay. Rocky Mountain Was only one listed by medicare for this county. I will stick with them. They have been paying the bills. They have increased copays. Guess it could be worse. And they lowered the out of pocket limit. And their drug part they now pay here. Been okay this year but had to pay full price till then. looks like I will be all set for next year.

Colorado
10-22-2014, 04:46 PM
SS just announced the SS raise for next year, 1.7

I should get around $20 a month. $10 of it goes for med insurance increase I get on RM. Medicare will stay same price as this year. Rest of the $20 will help pay the copays increase and cost to go to doctor. I am starting to work on my 2015 budget.

I am thankful for the $20 increase as it will sure help. I need a budget shrinker or a money stretcher.