BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum

Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser

Go Back   BHM Forum > After Sunset > Member Websites > For Sale / Trade / Wanted

For Sale / Trade / Wanted Personal items you want to sell or trade or items you are looking to buy. Business offerings belong in the Businesses Board, not here!
No firearms, ammunition, other weapons, or anything that requires a license to buy or sell.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:34 AM

Default ~~Wanted: Home to rent with land~~

Hello,
We're looking to relocate to either: Montana, or Wyoming. We've created a wishlist: Land min of 2-10 usable acres w/barn for our sheep and chickens, area for a garden, we'd prefer to live in/near a smaller town (but not in the middle of nowhere-we are semi cityslickers). For the house: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths.

Please send me a message if you have an abode for rent or have questions.

:0)

Thank you!
Old 05-23-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Hello,
We're looking to relocate to either: Montana, or Wyoming. We've created a wishlist: Land min of 2-10 usable acres w/barn for our sheep and chickens, area for a garden, we'd prefer to live in/near a smaller town (but not in the middle of nowhere-we are semi cityslickers). For the house: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths.

Please send me a message if you have an abode for rent or have questions.

:0)

Thank you!
Im in Montana, lots of folks are moving out and coming here. land is being bought up all over the place. what used to be small towns are now exploding. land is expensive now and populated . look into the montana standard for homes and acreage
Old 05-23-2011, 05:46 PM

Agree 100% on Montana land being expensive and populated. We used to have a "dream" like so many others of moving to Montana or Idaho, but not anymore. After doing much pricing, I realize that one would have to have to be extremely rich to be able to afford the land there. Unfortunately the extremely rich are whats driving the prices up and the population too! We took a vacation in that area of the country last summer and it seemed as though no matter how remote of a camping spot we had there were people everywhere! Unfortunately I don't think Northwest is as sparse as it used to be. Although it will always be a beautiful place to visit!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:48 PM

BTW, Kimmy I wish you the best of luck finding your piece of heaven!!