BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum

Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser

Old 09-10-2013, 01:16 AM

Default Promoting my leatherwork

Hello All! I don't post a whole lot here, but I devour every post that you all put up! I am really excited to be moving in the right direction to get our homestead! I have been a leatherworker for a few years now and have done quite a few pieces for not only my family but for paying customers as well and am trying to develop my hobby into a business.

Sooo... I would like to share with you all the link to my leather business, E Bar E Leather Goods facebook page, where I am giving away 2 key chains once we reach 100 followers!

Stay tuned as well, I am working on a special give away for my friends here at backwoodshome as well!!

Then link to my facebook page is:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/E-Bar...49216121805530

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Grand Master Pontificator

Howdy do. It looks really impressive, but I do not need anything of the sort and you need to take a fair price. Hope customers will stand in line. since a lot of us on here are worried about TSHTF someday, like soon, have you given footwear any thought? Like long lasting sandals. In Germany after the war they made sandals out of tires. I have said it before, if the Chinese close us down, we all have to go barefoot.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:53 AM

I, like many others here on BWH, are preparing for the worst while hoping for the best also! We are working hard to build our dream homestead and one of those goals is to be less reliant on a job and more dependent on ourselves, my leatherwork being one of those things.

I haven't looked at sandals before, but am mighty handy at making moccasins, both native style (ankle and below) and trapper style (to the knee). I hope to tan my first deer hides this year!

I will have to keep sandals in mind the next time I am looking for something new to experiment with!
Old 09-11-2013, 03:13 AM

Do you have a regular website or contact info? I limit my "facebook" exposure.

I'm looking for a couple of pieces of leather, depending on the prices...

RJ
Old 09-11-2013, 11:06 PM

Unfortunately I don't have a regular website yet. The facebook page was my wife's idea and my first foray into any online exposure for my leatherwork. Up until know, 99% of the work I have done has been through word of mouth. You can pm me if you would like to discuss specifics about what you would like and I would be happy to figure things out for you!

Thanks! Trev
Old 09-12-2013, 12:10 AM

Nice! I checked out what I could (I don't do facebook). You need to make me knife sheaths lol Ive tried a few times with pretty bad results that keychain is really cool.