BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum

Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser

Go Back   BHM Forum > Homesteading > Education/Homeschool

Education/Homeschool Homeschooling, adult education, teaching self-reliance, and anything else education-related.

Old 05-09-2016, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildapple View Post
FreeThinker,

Sound to me like something has you jaded. A poor school experience yourself, perhaps?

I hate it when people bash the public school system. Are there problems, sure, but name one profession where there are not. It all boils down to personal responsibility which as others have pointed out is sorely lacking today.

Two old sayings: "It is what you make of it." "You get out of it what you put into it."

I recommend you message me live so we could have a discussion and I can show you everything that is wrong within our schools. I highly recommend to get to know me first so I can explain very well my position, where I come from, and the proof of how idiocy that our schools is.

To the other guy. Yes I am taking this seriously. As for Bill Cooper, I wanted to quote from the man. I do not believe the guy to be a conspiracy nut. Throughout the years through his radio broadcast, he became more of a skeptics when it comes to aliens. Though he says very well specifically not to belief what anyone says but to listen to everything.

I do not see what you mean when you say he was preying on the weak minds. Nothing in his broadcast suggest such a thing.

Moving topics aside, I do not want to be the only person who is off my ass trying to fix this psychological warfare.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:33 AM
Grand Master Pontificator

Before people can be educated to the truth they have to be UNeducated of all the lies that they believe to be the truth, people will not try to learn anything when they believe they already know everything. when you tell someone something they don't like they counter it with ' I have never heard that before !', they believe they have already heard and know everything there is .

Consider how much money is wasted on a person all through school until the time they have graduated so that they can know how to read, write, and add numbers, very simple things that should take no more than a few years to teach. a huge amount of the person's life was wasted, not to mention a very large amount of other people's time and money,
Consider a scam that is going on everywhere in this country of young women in junior high and High School getting pregnant and having a baby so they can go straight from high school into government housing government subsidy food stamps welfare and never have to work in their lives, this is something they're taught in the public school system.

I myself do not believe you have had a 'jaded experience' and do not 'see clearly to understand how Wonderful the government school system is'

some teenagers in my family are having trouble in school, it is in the school system where the problem is. they know how to read and write and do math, they're not being taught anything useful for life, instead art & band, and raising money to pay for their band uniforms and musical instruments that they don't care about or want to have anything to do with, it's a total waste of time they should be hanging out with the other men and women in the family every day learning how to do things in life.

Good kids, bad school

if you can find one person in life to help, be grateful for that, most people don't want help, they already believe whatever they have made up for themselves that they want.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethwyo View Post

if you can find one person in life to help, be grateful for that, most people don't want help, they already believe whatever they have made up for themselves that they want.
I am currently helping someone. As I said, we cant just be sunshine patriots all this time, we need action.

Your right. But education to me is self teaching without the need for public brainwashing schools. I think at this point I pretty much already quit college and am proud of it, im fed up with ****ed up competitive students who only care about their gpa and have no knowledge to show for it. This needs to change.

I am utterly pissed off at this world. I suggest you stop complaining and gather with me, the more separated we are, the more our freedoms are taken away.

According to the people ive heard from the schoolboards, not only we will have more of these ****ing schools, future children will literally live in them, are you people gonna sit their and do nothing about this. Di spite the wait, I have a very bad feeling were very close less than a decade even for this New World order to exists. This is just a gut feeling. We really are heading to a different world for sure.