BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum

Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser

Go Back   BHM Forum > After Sunset > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests This board is ONLY for prayer requests from folks of all faiths.

Old 12-27-2016, 04:35 PM

Default relocation

I have my supplies and preps most of which are in storage now and my animals(transportion) are on another property,,my lease where I live is up on February 17th but the owner of the property where my animals are boarded in their pasture has notified me that I need to move them before the 17th of January,, its the dead of winter here (North Dakota) and from ground level it seems impossible because I have not been able to go drive around to look for a farmstead for rent. This is my survival essentially everything I have built up for when things go bad and they keep getting worse,,I need prayer for provision for relocation.. Its only me.. I have a horse trailer big enough to do that job but no truck big enough to pull it loaded or unloaded,, a miracle is needed I need God's intervention.. I know whats coming and he is in control, but with these three massive storms that just hit us.. It is looking bleak.
I don't belong to a MAG and I have no family here. I'm just trying my best and wont give up.Thank you for your prayers.. waiting on God
Old 12-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Grand Master Pontificator

Prayers are with you. Try contacting a local church and see if they can help you out. Many times the pastors can organize work parties that help people in tough situations.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:36 PM

Prayers sent Silvergrandma.
And I second what Doninalaska wrote - I'd try asking for help at a local church. I'm pretty sure most of the people in the church we attend would be only too happy to lend a hand. Of course our church is five or six hundred miles from you, so I guess that doesn't help much.
Anyway, I AM praying for you Silvergrandma. God bless.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Master Pontificator

Adding my prayers Silvergrandma. I know things look bad right now, but keep on looking. Call local churches for help or maybe the local animal shelter may be able to help you move the animals when you find a new place. Or maybe your vet could recommend someone with a truck that could help. Ask anyone and everyone you come in contact with. They may know of a place that is available, too. You may be surprised by the results.

Keep the faith and don't lose hope! Please check in and let us know how you're doing. We'll keep praying. God Bless.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Grand Master Pontificator

let us nowe how it is going, i live in dickinson area there in ND, although iv been trying to spend time with family in wyoming this winter. the fuel pump on my one ton is out, my 3/4 works fine but no insurance or registration right now.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Master Pontificator

Just wondering how things are going, as Feb. 17th is right around the corner. I hope you managed to get a handle on the relocation, and that all is well. Check in when you can.

Keeping you in my prayers.
Sue
Old 02-16-2017, 03:39 AM
Master Pontificator

I'd like to know how you're doing too, silvergramma. Please update us as soon as you are able. I'm praying!
Old 04-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Master Pontificator

I haven't checked in for a little while, but I was hoping to come in here and find an update from silvergramma. Has anyone heard anything?

I'll keep praying!