BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum

Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser

Go Back   BHM Forum > Forum > Hellos & Happy Birthdays

Hellos & Happy Birthdays New members, please use this board to introduce yourselves. Been gone awhile? Let your friends here know you're back! Is it somone's birthday? Wish 'em a happy one!

Old 05-18-2010, 12:33 AM

Default Hi

hi,

ive been a long time lurker, reading here, soaking up everything i can..lol. i want to say hello and a big Thank you to everyone. i have learned and been inspired by all your posts. last year we were able to get out dream itty bitty homestead and have been working on it every chance we get. so much of what i learned here ive been able to translate to our new place. we dont live there yet and its not perfect, but we love it so much. we hope to have all the lose ends tied up and be able to move there this fall, and after a year + of going every other weekend to work on the place, the Big stuff is just about done and its totally livable now and we are just making improvements.

so much of what ive read here has helped me tremendously. you guys are the greatest, and i just been wanting to tell you so, and to let you know how much you have helped me and didnt even know it! i bet there are alot of other lurkers just like me soaking up your info, advice and good humor and kindness.

so, on behalf of everyone was has been too afraid to post (like me), i say THANKS and God Bless!

jazzys
Old 05-18-2010, 12:35 AM
Grand Master Pontificator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzys View Post
hi,

ive been a long time lurker, reading here, soaking up everything i can..lol. i want to say hello and a big Thank you to everyone. i have learned and been inspired by all your posts. last year we were able to get out dream itty bitty homestead and have been working on it every chance we get. we dont live there yet and its not perfect, but we love it so much. we hope to have all the lose ends tied up and be able to move there this fall, and after a year + of going every other weekend to work on the place, the Big stuff is just about done and its totally livable now and we are just making improvements.

so much of what ive read here has helped me tremendously. you guys are the greatest, and i just been wanting to tell you so, and to let you know how much you have helped me and didnt even know it! lol. i bet there are alot of other lurkers just like me soaking up your info, advice and good humor and kindness.

so, on behalf of everyone was has been too afraid to post (like me), i say THANKS and God Bless!

jazzys
Welcome to the forum!

~Martin
Old 05-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Master Pontificator

Welcome jazzys. Glad to have you here. Jump in and share some of your wisdom also. Some great folks here for sure.
Pasture and Woodlot Raised Pork
Old 05-18-2010, 11:09 PM

A hearty welcome from me also .
Old 05-19-2010, 11:34 AM

Welcome!

Keep us up to date on how things are going with the homestead