BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum

Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser

Go Back   BHM Forum > Forum > Hellos & Happy Birthdays

Hellos & Happy Birthdays New members, please use this board to introduce yourselves. Been gone awhile? Let your friends here know you're back! Is it somone's birthday? Wish 'em a happy one!

Old 05-21-2010, 04:15 PM

Default New Member from MN

Good afternoon all, I realized today that I have been on here for 6 months now and hadn't posted a thing, too much great info to read and consider. I am a practicing homesteader, that is that I am currently practicing on 1/8 acre lot in the city while saving up for my real home. A little bit about me, I am a 33 year old family man who loves to garden, brew up some beer and wine, hunt, fish, and practice my constitutional rights. Just here gathering information for my future as I see it, but I will help out where I can offer anything of substance.

Good day and God Bless

Matt
Old 05-21-2010, 10:24 PM

Smile

Welcome to the BH Forum Matt!

I was raised about an hour or so to the SE of you but am no longer in the state. I left the area when you were about 3 years old! If you have been watching and reading for 6 months you already know this forum is loaded with a wealth of information - on just about anything you want to know about and if you can't find it ask! I check this place out because other members pick up important news about 12 hours before it hits the airwaves on "Mainstream" and they mention interesting things the never make it to "mainstream".

Best of luck to you and enjoy!
Old 05-23-2010, 02:38 PM

Hello glad you found your way here. I lived in Northern MN as a little girl but that was in the late 50's lol giving away my age here.
Welcome.