Write For BHM
 Privacy Policy

Retired Features
 Country Moments
 Feedback
 Links
 Radio Show

BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum
Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser.

Go Back   BHM Forum > After Sunset > Member Photos & Announcements

Member Photos & Announcements Post a picture of yourself, your pet, your homestead, your tractor, your favorite shotgun, the view from your porch, etc. Also, post any personal announcements or notices.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Grand Master Pontificator

Default over the line

To all my good friends at BWH Forum including the admin I know you all have been doing the best job you know how, but it seems that everytime I turn around there is a change and I believe some of our simple forum libertys have been taken away. I guess it's just another sign of the times. but I will be leaving BWH and looking at some other forums. You will probably still see me as flatwater or offgridbob so take the time to to say howdy. Love ya all even the liberals

Old 11-17-2010, 01:32 PM

Dang Flat, I really wish you wouldn't do that. It won't be the same here without you.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Passed On

Location: I live in North Carolina.. but my heart belongs to Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by offgridbob View Post
To all my good friends at BWH Forum including the admin I know you all have been doing the best job you know how, but it seems that everytime I turn around there is a change and I believe some of our simple forum libertys have been taken away. I guess it's just another sign of the times. but I will be leaving BWH and looking at some other forums. You will probably still see me as flatwater or offgridbob so take the time to to say howdy. Love ya all even the liberals
flat, your sense of humor ripples through BHM like fat streaks inna good steak. I'm not be'n a smarty panz here. You an yur man coffee and lighthearted words always bring me a smile. You're a breath of fresh air and a dose of commonsense and reasoning that is much needed.

We were discussing dreams an such in the chat room the other night. I suppose the bottom line is that we all have an ideal vision about one thing or another.. be it a great job, the perfect marriage, leadership we approve of, even our favorite forum and our friends there. We so want what we want, don't we? Truth is.. we have what we have and every bit of what we have in life needs tend'n to. It's okay to tuck dreams inside but pride from working something is pretty awesome, too ...

I know, forums are a dime a dozen. But there is only one flatwater and a bear will always wonder how you are because in my "tend'n" to things in life, well... I reckon I learned to love some folks along the way. Be'n the nimkompoop me am me olly love or wanna clobber sumbody hahaha.

So wander an sniff an climb a high tree to loooook.. but come Home again.. we'll keep the fire lit and a warm pie wait'n for yas...

Be Strong buddyOmine
~Grizzy lay'n a breadcrumb trail~
What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset. - Blackfoot
Old 11-17-2010, 03:20 PM

You are, of course, free to do whatever you want and you are free to have whatever perspective you want, but with 'all the changes' absolutely nothing has changed that I can see.

I sign in, I hit "quick links" I hit "Today's posts" and up pops everythng, just as always.

So I ask very sincerely, what has been taken away from you and what change is it that is causing you to leave? I enjoy your posts. And God bless you -- I can't really say I love the liberals who have sold us down river.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:58 PM

Maybe I'm just having a bad day but putting the political and such where I got to re-sign up again to get into them just don't make since to me. Why can't we just leave the political section out in the open. It's like going into the airport if'in ya want to get naked photos and felt up poked and proded you can fly if'in ya don't then they make you stay and answer a buch of question. Although If I could pick who does the gropin, it might make a difference.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Although If I could pick who does the gropin, it might make a difference.
i don't know how your luck runs - but, it i tried it i'd end up with one who's had extensive surgery in the junk area -
Old 11-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Passed On

Quote:
Why can't we just leave the political section out in the open.
flat, I ain't said what I think one way or another about the basement coz who's gonna care haha.. It is what it is, but consider this.. now that we're inbizable we won't be so censored. Thas one good thing, eh?

It grieves me that folks want to sweep things unner the rug as tho the dirt's not there. It thrills me to see that there are folks who care enough to take the time to get involved.. and sometimes the git'n involved begins with reading an scuss'n on a forum like ours.

Your opinion weighs in well, my friend.
Be Strong
What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset. - Blackfoot
Old 11-18-2010, 11:12 AM

Wish you would stay flatwater, you will be missed. Just don't know what to say this morning. Except wish you would not go.
sissy
Old 11-18-2010, 07:43 PM

Ah, Heck, I was just venting I guess, Thanks for listening and I'll be around for a time to come. I guess seeing our liberties going faster then cat snott on a greased rag has just gotten to me a little. Everything I said nice about the liberals I take back
Old 11-18-2010, 09:17 PM

HA ! You ain't foolin' me Flatman, you just wanted a little attention from the gurls.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAcErRicK View Post
HA ! You ain't foolin' me Flatman, you just wanted a little attention from the gurls.
Right there.

anytime you get a "farewell" post, it's for the attention.Otherwise, just don't login any more. simple.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:31 AM
Passed On

Now I dunno (fluff'n flat's pillas) if he was affer sum attention frum gurls
(step'n back so sissy can bring um a cuppa mancoffee anna muffin) or if he jus wanted to be able to see
what friends thot (watch'n Aamylf bring'n flat a warm lap quilt) about day to day stuph ...
Old 11-20-2010, 10:33 PM

Flatwater so glad ya staying, we'll listen to ya vent.

Grizzy, that was cute

sissy