BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum

Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser

Go Back   BHM Forum > Forum > Hellos & Happy Birthdays

Hellos & Happy Birthdays New members, please use this board to introduce yourselves. Been gone awhile? Let your friends here know you're back! Is it somone's birthday? Wish 'em a happy one!

Old 08-17-2011, 12:47 AM

Default FREE-MAN HOUSE CLEAN AND SOBER GODS WAY

Hi,
My name is Troy Freeman I am the founder and director of the Free-Man house.
We are a not for profit Christian based sober living house.
I started the Free-Man house in 2007 with one house that was donated by A Pastor I met while I was in the Texas prison system for the 7th time. I had a dream that I wanted to be involved in a ministry that was willing to help those less fortunate than myself! That was hard to believe that there were less fortunate people than myself, but there are those that have not yet found the love of Jesus Christ, and I was convinced that I could become a leader in this. I started the Free-Man house we now have 5 houses in Dallas Texas, we are involved with the homeless and people that have nowhere to go after release from prison and treatment centers. I have now started a business that involves the residents of the Free-Man house in a work program that is called Ushell it. We make automatic kinetic pecan nut krackers and the famous automatic Mr. Pea Sheller it shells all kinds of peas. These both can be found on our website ushellit.com. We also have a website that is called free-manhouse.org