BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum

Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser

Go Back   BHM Forum > Self-Reliance & Preparedness > Firearms/Weapons

Firearms/Weapons Firearms or other weapons issues that do not have a dedicated board.
PLEASE NOTE: These boards are for discussion only. Offers to buy, sell, or trade anything are prohibited.

Old 01-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Grand Master Pontificator

Default Registration Process Progress

WE newe it was coming in the Last year of his term.

in 2009 i was driving across wyoming I25 when the president gave his social health care plan live on the air, i rember some of the main points he made, & have watched how those things have bankrupted insurance companys, made health insurance unaffordable to my family, cost myself fines because i can not get insurance, & made myself to be considered to be a criminal because i now cannot get health insurance,

tonight i am hearing the same speech again, before it was things like, ¨ people who do not have health insurance are Irresponsible & a liability to all of the rest of us ¨ now it is ¨
people who sell guns without government registration are selling them to mentally ill murderers ¨

before it was ¨if you cannot afford insurance the government will provide a voucher for you and your family, laws will be passed to make everyone motivated to get health insurance,¨ now it is ¨ the government will hire more atfe agents & fbi agents to seek out people who do not register themselves as gun owners,

social health care was forced illegaly on us, now he is forcing Gun registration on us,
& that is Exactly what this is, talk about gun registration.

laws against buying , selling & Owning guns, Possessing Guns, transporting guns.

More government agents patrolling & attacking people who own guns.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethwyo View Post
WE newe it was coming in the Last year of his term.

in 2009 i was driving across wyoming I25 when the president gave his social health care plan live on the air, i rember some of the main points he made, & have watched how those things have bankrupted insurance companys, made health insurance unaffordable to my family, cost myself fines because i can not get insurance, & made myself to be considered to be a criminal because i now cannot get health insurance,

tonight i am hearing the same speech again, before it was things like, ¨ people who do not have health insurance are Irresponsible & a liability to all of the rest of us ¨ now it is ¨
people who sell guns without government registration are selling them to mentally ill murderers ¨

before it was ¨if you cannot afford insurance the government will provide a voucher for you and your family, laws will be passed to make everyone motivated to get health insurance,¨ now it is ¨ the government will hire more atfe agents & fbi agents to seek out people who do not register themselves as gun owners,

social health care was forced illegaly on us, now he is forcing Gun registration on us,
& that is Exactly what this is, talk about gun registration.

laws against buying , selling & Owning guns, Possessing Guns, transporting guns.

More government agents patrolling & attacking people who own guns.
Where has it been said a single word about registration ?????????
Old 01-08-2016, 01:32 AM

Default for those who didnt watch it.

anyone who missed it, can watch it online.

two of many things said about registration, one, if you are buying and selling guns you will be required to register them, to do a background check on the new owner. the seller, the gun, and the new owner will be required to be registered.

two, more fbi and atfe agents hired and put on patrol to search for people selling, buying, & transporting guns without registering the guns and the people buying the guns. because it will be illegal to not have guns and gun owners registered.

also the priest directly compared selling cars & registering the cars to the owners, to the owning of the guns . guns and gun owners needing to be registered as cars are, with the government.

some states already have laws requiring guns and gun owners to be registered. any gun Not registered is a felony, and many people can not figure what happened to the once great state of michigan.

or go on with your lives (if you have one ) & dont worry about me, dont pay attention to me or my crazy ideas, or my misspeeled words.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissouriFree View Post
Where has it been said a single word about registration ?????????
I haven't seen anything either.
Old 01-09-2016, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
I haven't seen anything either.

None are so blind as those who will not see, nor so deaf as those that will not hear

Coal train and MF, what is it about a TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT do you like??

Is it the dictator that does things without congress

It goes to reason to have universal background checks, you must have national registration. The background would not allow the government to do what it wants to if it didnt
Old 01-09-2016, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
It goes to reason to have universal background checks, you must have national registration. The background would not allow the government to do what it wants to if it didnt
Background checks and national registration are 2 separate things.

When a background check is done, how is the firearm registered when neither the make/model or serial number of the item is listed on the form?
Old 01-09-2016, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
Background checks and national registration are 2 separate things.

When a background check is done, how is the firearm registered when neither the make/model or serial number of the item is listed on the form?
Are you saying that there is no record of a sold weapon with its serial number and the background check together?

Say at the gun dealer's where he is probably required to keep the information.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:34 PM

Default it is not a background check

they {the government/news complex} are not talking about the simple ten question form you can fill out with your eyes closed, this illegal system was accepted by most everyone, and is not considered gun/gun owner registration by most, but it really is,

you, your ssi number, {which by law was only for ssi tax use Not to be used for anything else} your finger prints, address, are REGISTERED, along with the Gun make, model, cal, and serial number.

that is now.

also right now, in the western states, we rural people enjoy a very low, even in some areas a non existent crime rate~ in places where we can buy guns freely , {no the guns themselves are not free } at yard sales, in the news paper for sale section, off the street, in second hand stores, at public auctions, we can and do carry guns, and we have a very LOW crime rate,

even though there are sick people here who Hate and Fear guns, and want all the guns to go away, so they can have the crime that mexico has, the crime that illinois has, the crime that all no gun places has, the rape, the murder, the kidnaping, beatings, robbery and other crimes many socalist police states enjoy.

what is coming, unless it is stopped, with the ¨background¨ check that has been written up and being pushed,

you will not be allowed to own any guns, if you want to own a gun, you will need to go to a clinic for a mental health exame, simular as a police has to do to be ok´d to work as a cop,

you then need to submit your letter of approval, IF YOU GET APPROVED, and the people at the clinic who ´examine you´ will talk to the government about you in private, without you being present, you will need to sign a consent form with the ´doctor´ alowing them to discuss your evaluation, along with an application to a government agency who will determine if you may own one of the guns they approve for civilian ownership,

ALL guns will be possessed by government, only if you are in their data base, and they approve you, will you be able to own one, the government will control all guns, many people will be part of the national registry, thinking that if they do this, they will have a chance of owning a gun
Old 01-09-2016, 01:51 PM

Default PEOPLE regristration

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubbieLady View Post
Are you saying that there is no record of a sold weapon with its serial number and the background check together?

yes he is, according to the fed gov, he is required to record all guns he has, he calls them in to the atfe, records them in his ffl book, then takes your ssi, finger prints, name, ect, and the make, model, cal & number of the gun and records them in his ffl/atfe book when you buy the gun, if you buy more than one handgun at a time, the dealer, not you, but the dealer filles out a multiple handgun form and sends it in, it is gun refgristration, but it really is Gun OWNER regristration.

many gun dealers do claim there are no records kept, even though they will make the records themselves.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
yes he is, according to the fed gov, he is required to record all guns he has, he calls them in to the atfe, records them in his ffl book, then takes your ssi, finger prints, name, ect, and the make, model, cal & number of the gun and records them in his ffl/atfe book when you buy the gun, if you buy more than one handgun at a time, the dealer, not you, but the dealer filles out a multiple handgun form and sends it in, it is gun refgristration, but it really is Gun OWNER regristration.

many gun dealers do claim there are no records kept, even though they will make the records themselves.
Takes you fingerprints ?????
This belongs in he conspiracy board.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:15 PM

Quote:

You seem confused as to how it all really works.
I'd suggest you stop posting until you learn the truth, and then you won't look so foolish
Old 01-09-2016, 03:41 PM

Default look for yourselves

i have worked part time in three differnt gun shops, also helped ffl dealers at gun shows hundreds of times since 1999 in ten differnt states, i nowe very well how it works. finder prints, 4473´s, multiple hand gun forms, records

ANYONE who wants the truth can easly check it out.

i dont appear foolish, what is stoopid is people who claim up is really down, that down is really up, & that 1plus1 equals 9.

im not make things up, i can physicaly see, & reason to understand that 1plus1 really equals 2.

this is not a conspiracy, when it is on national tv

the truth is scary for some, so horrifying to others they not only block it out and fill themsleves up with lies, but they attack the truth & those who tell it.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:50 PM

Talking inside joke

They are free to go their way, secure in their personal ¨knowledge¨ that they ¨know¨ the truth.
living their lies, uh, i mean their lives as they want. they should then, have no time for me or my sillyness

what is driving them so mad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQq1QmZTlE

Last edited by sethwyo; 01-09-2016 at 03:57 PM. Reason: drop and dragdidnt work first time
Old 01-09-2016, 08:38 PM

Quote:
i dont appear foolish, what is stoopid is people who claim up is really down, that down is really up, & that 1plus1 equals 9.

im not make things up, i can physicaly see, & reason to understand that 1plus1 really equals 2.

this is not a conspiracy, when it is on national tv
Actually you do, since the 4473's aren't "registration" since no one sees them unless the guns are used in a crime

The numerous misspellings, improper grammar and misuse of punctuation isn't helping either.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:11 AM

https://westernrifleshooters.files.w...1/original.jpg
Old 01-10-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Silly pictures and Youtube videos don't help your credibility.

Fingerprints aren't required by the Federal Govt for normal firearm sales.

None of the things you listed are "registration" which is currently illegal under Federal laws
Old 01-10-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:

No one ever sees those records unless the gun is used in a crime, and then the police can only request those specific to their case.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearfootfarm View Post
No one ever sees those records unless the gun is used in a crime, and then the police can only request those specific to their case.
A friend had a FFL. It allowed the ATF to come to his place of business at ANY time and investigate his records and inventory. His inventory was stored in a built in vault (upper floor) of his house. They HAVE knocked on his door at an early hour on a weekend to check his inventory and records. That is one of the reasons he gave up his FFL.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:44 PM

I'm siding with Sethwyo on this one.

Several years ago, we were moving from one state to another. During the move we were robbed. We had evidence that the robbers were in our old state so we called there to report the crime. The police didn't care. They gave us a report number for insurance purposes and said that was the end of it. They weren't going to bother to investigate.

We figured if we were going to make an insurance claim we better unpack everything to get a full list of all that was taken. During the unpacking, hubby realized not all our firearms were there. We called back to the police to tell them some of our firearms may have been stolen, too. The problem was, we hadn't inventoried all our firearms so we weren't exactly sure how to identify them.

The police officer hung up and within 20 minutes called back to give ME a complete list of every firearm we owned, including serial number and the address where we lived when we acquired the item. I was SHOCKED how much they knew about us and how easily they could compile the information based only on our names and previous address. They knew about rifles and shotguns that were given to us by relatives. It was creepy!

As for misspellings, I don't care. At first, I thought Sethwyo was just using his smartphone to access the board and, thus, auto-correct was getting in the way. But I also think about my child who has dyslexia. She can't spell worth beans. She will always be awful at it and she is smarter than anyone on this board!

Add to that how no one believed me when I posted about how the store did a background check on us just for buying ammo and I know how easily some personal experiences get discounted by those who only THINK they know better.

I AM very concerned about these new policies because most of the states do not have a registration requirement. I agree that the ultimate goal is to have a national registry and then eventually, a national confiscation. In the meantime, the official word is, in our case, when we moved again the moving company refused to transport firearms (they really do!) so we gave them all away and took nothing with us. We don't own a single firearm. Not one!
Old 01-10-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
A friend had a FFL. It allowed the ATF to come to his place of business at ANY time and investigate his records and inventory. His inventory was stored in a built in vault (upper floor) of his house. They HAVE knocked on his door at an early hour on a weekend to check his inventory and records. That is one of the reasons he gave up his FFL.
Having a typical FFL allows the ATF to come once a year to make a scheduled inspection.

If you have a Class III license they can inspect the NFA firearms whenever they want, but not unannounced

All this information is available through a simple online search.

https://www.atf.gov/file/4796/download

Quote:
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), pursuant to the
Gun Control Act (GCA) and the Federal firearms regulations, is responsible for licensing persons engaging in a firearms business.

With certain exceptions, the GCA allows ATF to conduct one warrantless, annual compliance inspection of a federal firearms licensee

(FFL). The purpose of the inspection program is to educate the licensee about regulatory responsibilities and to evaluate the level of compliance.

Compliance inspections also serve to protect the public in that they promote voluntary internal controls to prevent and detect diversion of firearms from lawful commerce to the illegal market.