BHM's Homesteading & Self-Reliance Forum

Posting requires Registration and the use of Cookies-enabled browser

Go Back   BHM Forum > Forum > Hellos & Happy Birthdays

Hellos & Happy Birthdays New members, please use this board to introduce yourselves. Been gone awhile? Let your friends here know you're back! Is it somone's birthday? Wish 'em a happy one!

Old 03-10-2016, 02:18 AM

Default New Member From California

So I am very new to this site and heard this from Coopers Broadcast.

So I thought I introduce myself, and who I am. I am gonna use my fake name Connor for this I guess you could say that I am a college student since I am currently taking a physics class. I am not sure if I will drop out or not (thats another story). I will tell you that I probably know most math and physics than all the other college students within the school and I seriously hope not off all other college students. I am very lucky I have a job though not many hours which I do tutor other college students. I am not proud of my college experience and my I do stand by my name: I am a very much free thinker.

Reasons why I join this site and the forums. I want to learn how to live independently. I have absolutely no experience in buying a house on my own. My grandparents owned this house years ago so I do not pay for rent, however my only source of income is the tutoring job, and I am just stuck in this area. I have no subscribe yet since I need more information and need to make up some time and want to learn more of the benefits.

The other reasons is since I absolutely have no friends, I do want to meet other intelligent free thinking individual. I am very much a loner since every people are really anti social weed smoking liberal freaks. I hope I meet some of you.

The last reason and probably most important reason, is that I am very pissed off beyond belief of the stupidity of the world. I am utterly angry and so fed up with the students within my area, the school system, the liberal Bernie Sander supporters, and most importantly the so called Illuminati. Ive studied human psychology most of my life, and enough science and lots of mathematics that maybe I can use it to re-educate the world. I have never written a book or do not know anyone before. Just recently I have started to write a math book that teaches Algebra, I plan to do all of trig, Calculus, and physics eventually and I am already spending tremendous amount of time. I believe in free education for the world.

I apologize if this is just about myself but I am introducing myself. I would love to have intelligent talk with lots of you and learn and be active within this community.