HomeMade features 101 interesting, inexpensive, and enjoyable project plans that will enhance your garden, home, or farm.
Contains complete, easy-to-follow directions that will save you time and money.
Projects include a lawn chair, compost bin, and movable shed.
Learn how to build:
- Fireplace fronts, to conserve heat
- Root cellars, to store those valuable vegetables through the winter
- Fences, gates, stiles -- even a turnstile
- Animal shelters -- from birds to horses
- Window greenhouses
- Inexpensive solar driers
- Dozens of small, useful items, such as stove wood containers, a macrame hanger, tool storage units, and seed containers