What if your life was disrupted by a natural disaster, food or water supply contamination, or any other type of emergency? Do you have the essentials for you and your family? Do you have a plan in the event that your power, telephone, water and food supply are cut off for an extended amount of time? What if there were no medical or pharmaceutical services available for days, weeks, or months? How prepared are you?
With this guide by your side, you and your family will learn how to plan, purchase, and store a three-month supply of all the necessities—food, water, fuel, first-aid supplies, clothing, bedding, and more—simply and economically. In other words, this book may be a lifesaver.
- Inside you'll find 10 steps to an affordable food storage program plus how to:
- Prepare a home "grocery store" and "pharmacy"
- Use what you store and store what you use
- Store water safely and provide for sanitation needs
- Create a first-aid kit, car kit, and 72-hour emergency kit for the whole family
- And many more invaluable hints and tips