It’s fun to make your own natural soaps at home! Susan Miller Cavitch takes the mystery out of soapmaking, sharing her formulas for making high-quality vegetable-based soaps that are good for your skin — and free of synthetic additives. The Natural Soap Book gives you:
- Clear directions and illustrations to guide you step-by-step through the entire process — from buying supplies to cutting and trimming the final bars.
- Recipes for old favorites like oatmeal/honey and avocado soaps to Susan’s unique recipes for goat milk, borage, and even a tropical shampoo bar.
- Creative wrapping and gift packaging ideas.
- Formulas for exotic specialty scents like Holiday Spice, Sweet Earth, and Southern Summers.
- Profiles and tips from professional soapmakers.