There’s just something satisfying about knowing you’ve done it all yourself — from pulling the trigger to washing up the dishes. Even better is the fact that you didn’t have to pay someone else to do it for you!
Gut It • Cut It • Cook It guides you every step of the way from the field to the table. No detail is left out — from proper field dressing and butchering to storing and preparing your venison.
- Checklists and descriptions of tools you’ll need to get the job done right and affordably
- Advice for shot placement and ammunition so you don’t damage valuable meat
- Step-by-step photos and instructions for proper field dressing and skinning
- Butchering – cut by cut
- Best practices for wrapping and freezing venison
- How-to instructions for saving antlers and caping your buck
- BONUS CD includes 50 venison recipes, field dressing chart and meat cuts chart
So stop paying someone else to butcher your deer, with Gut It • Cut It • Cook It you can do it yourself. Save money and eat your own meat!