Been deadlining this week and it doesn’t stop. Thinking of you all, though.
- Big Second-Amendment guy, Alan Korwin, is making news with a big First-Amendment case.
- You can always count on the FBI … to be just 61% accurate in its mass-homicide stats. Heck, they could save taxpayers’ money by using random chance. Oh. Maybe they did.
- “By threatening their lives as well as their budgets, Obama has created a huge class of losers, who statistically overrun the small class of winners and outweigh them in savvy…”
- Millennials. Fed up with Obama, Obamacare and government. Nice trend.
- But some of them are still selling Obamacare door-to-door. In a strictly “non-partisan” way, of course.
- Twelve survival schools that USA Today thinks could save your life. YMMV.
- “Rolling Jubilee.” Do-gooding done well.
- They see you when you’re sleeping. They know when you’re awake. They They know just where your cellphone is. So …
BTW. Still working on the candle-heater experiment. First trial was a spectacular bust and deadlines have prevented me from getting back to it. Hoping to try again this weekend.