- Shy? Grieving? You sicko, you. (Tip o’ hat to P.)
- This came from D. with the disgruntled comment, “Most of the people I know who got medals got shot.” It’s so much tidier being in the elite.
- Too bad hackers had to do this. Should be standard procedure. (Tip o’ hat to M.)
- Remember the cop who got fired for hanging and kicking his K9 partner? Well, it seems that the firing was a problem; the hanging and pummeling were just as the trooper always claimed — yes, standard procedure. (H/T to Fred.)
- A 12-year-old boy saves his grandma’s house — using an online charity he established years earlier. How’s that for individual initiative?
- And speaking of initiative: Iran bans a filmmaker from creating a documentary. So he makes a film about his plight. On a smart phone.
- The media reports that Romney won the Maine caucuses 39% to Ron Paul’s 36%. Nothing to see here; just move on. That “win” hinges on a very fishy postponement of one caucus. As with Iowa, we may see a reversal. Even as things stand, RealClearPolitics reports the Maine delegate count: Romney, 8; Paul, 7. Not bad for a “fringoid nutjob,” eh?
- Ummm … Both?
- Dogs in the workplace? Well of course! (H/T PT.)
- Now, cats, on the other hand … (Stolen from Joel.)
- Sure sign the current depression is going to get waaaaaay deeper.
- But in the good news department, the revolt of the sheriffs continues to grow. (Thank you, JS, for the day-brightener.)
Archive for February 13th, 2012