- 26 things that happened this year to restore your faith in humanity. (Hooray for J who dropped this into comments)
- How Joe Biden (accidentally, of course) helped us all have better email privacy.
- To everyone’s suprise, V for Vendetta (which never aired in Chinese theaters) suddenly turns up on Chinese state TV. (Tip o’ hat to JB)
- Officer who slaughtered helpless dog will face criminal charges.
- “Carpe Media.” And good going, Brian Wilson.
- Court rules that antiwar activists can sue government agents who spied on them. (H/T D)
- An unfreakinglybelievable and long overdue development: Cops who terrorized a family are held personally liable and forced to pay! Granted, the judgement might have had to do with the fact that it was a cop’s family they terrorized. But still …
This video (assuming it hasn’t disappeared as a couple others did recently) takes about two minutes to get really interesting. But once it does … shazam.