One more round of thank yous for the wonderful holiday gifts that have arrived in the last couple of weeks.
- To H&K for the beautiful, big pressure canner. I’ve never had one before and this will greatly expand my canning range.
- To JM for The Solid Gold Cadillac; I watched that great old Judy Holliday film the other day and it’s as delightful as ever.
- To JB for the “chutney-colored” alpaca yarn, which quickly became a pair of chutney-colored fingerless gloves.
- To K for wine with an afterglow of … apricots!
- To SR for seeing that all the dogs got their flossies.
- To Wizard & J for fabulous cookies and funny dog towels.
- To B&F for the big box o’ treats from their store — including some that are as healthy as they are tasty.
- To RL for the giant basket o’ treats, which may have nothing healthy, but which I will surely enjoy.
- And last but never, ever, ever least — my admiration and gratitude to the Amazing A. Family, who still manage generous “tithes” to benefit their fellow freedomistas despite all they’ve personally endured in the last few years.
If I’ve missed anyone, please kick my backside in the comment section. I assure you it’s not intentional; it’s merely being overwhelmed.
I put the question mark in the title because two wish list items still remain among the missing — and all Amazon will tell me is that those two (the Bainbridge stove and the Energizer auto-emergency thing-a-ma-jig) were shipped to someone or someones other than me. Amazon says this is usually done because someone wants to wrap or personally deliver a gift.
So either I’ll be getting a giant New Year’s surprise when those gifts arrive or … somebody liked my wish list items so much they bought them for themselves. In that case … well, enjoy.