Another big round of thank yous for another big round of holiday cheer:
- For two much-wanted books, thank you, PT.
- For the GIANT Kong Wubba (one of the few toys all three of my dogs will play with), thank you, TH.
- For ANOTHER Giant Kong Wubba and scrumptious, healthy cashew butter (an item I rarely get for myself), the pups and I thank ES.
- And for Wild Harvest (a book for the Pacific Northwest that, charmingly, was shipped all the way from England), thank you, TW.
- For more plants of the Northwest and the Atlas Shrugged DVD, smooch to GWF.
- For the boxed set of Hunger Games books which I will very much enjoy, I owe my old sometimes-adversary, always-a-gentleman, SC.
- And thank you, GS, for the USB stick that will enable me to store that library of 600+ survival texts!
- And then there’s another Mystery Santa. I don’t know who you are and never will unless you fess up, but that flannel sheet set you sent will be keeping me very cozy while I read my books, watch those DVDs, and nosh on delectable treats.
And oh my goodness, there’s still more to come. You know, Santa was always pretty good to me when I was a kid. But I think I like you guys better. :-) And you have the additional advantage of being real.
I’ll be in touch with those of you I have contact info for to say one-on-one thanks. But to all of you, including the Secret Santas, I say WHOO HOO!