- In 2009, her young husband was killed in an accident. After the shock of coping with the planning he and she had left undone, Chanel Reynolds started a website whose name the New York Times is too proper even to print. It’ll help you Get Your Shit Together.
- We have met the 1% and he is us. (H/T S)
- Some people have doubted that the White House can give an interesting answer to one of those WhiteHouse.gov petitions. Think again. (Via several people including S, who offers to build a Death Star for a mere $450,000,000,000,000,000.)
- Stealth wear anti-surveillance fashion. Shades of RebelFire. (Tip o’ hat to DHY.)
- Another sheriff pledges to resist any fed gun grab.
Archive for January 15th, 2013