In the last week, instead of posting miscellany here at the blog, I’ve been taking it to Twitter.
Matt suggested that in a comment and it’s definitely a good way to go. Contrary to some folks’ fears, you don’t have to join Twitter to read those tweets (100 and counting, including re-tweets). Just click the link in the stickied post up above.
I don’t think that gives you the full picture, as following me (gods forbid, they really need a better term — flocking; flying; singing; migrating) on Twitter would do. But it’s a good way to get your miscellany fix.
But for those who won’t so much as set eyeballs on Twitter, here’s a few links for you …
- Weird. The worse the economy gets the longer people live.
- For three golden retrievers, a happy ending to a sad story.
- IE users beware. (H/T MJR)
- Why Seamus continues to dog Romney.
- Oh, puhleeeeese. Get over it. Or is your case of political correctness terminal?
- This is for you guys (I know there aren’t exactly millions of you, but …) who live in Wyoming. Cheyenne primarily. A monthly publication, Liberty’s Torch, founded by freedomistas, aims to work its way toward competing with your dismal local daily fishwrap, the Tribune Eagle, then go statewide (and of course webwide). (Tip o’ hat to S.)
- The power of the people.
- LOL. Five attention-deficit drugs reviewed (by taking them). Some language NSFW.