- With even “safe” states contemplating monstrous anti-gun crap like this, it’s heartening to see firearms and equipment makers (who in the past, with rare exceptions like Barrett, have tended to be compromising weenies), responding like this. (H/T JB)
- More creepiness. (H/T JG)
- We need some better news. Dalmatian adopts a spotted lamb that was rejected by its mother.
- And more good news. A senior pit bull saves her family — human and four-footed from a fire.
- And here’s a wonderful short-short story from the wonderful Maggie McNeill to brighten your weekend. (Good find, S!)
- To be published in March, but available for pre-order now, Tess Pennington’s long awaited The Prepper’s Cookbook: 365 Recipes to Turn Your Emergency Food into Nutritious, Delicious, Life-Saving Meals. I’ll be getting a review copy later. But if it’s from Tess, it’ll be good.
- And here’s a book you don’t have to wait for. And that’s free. And online. Security Engineering. Endorsed by Bruce Schneier, who knows whereof he speaks. For both uber-geeks and we more simple-minded folk who just want to protect ourselves and our technology. (Another tip o’ the hat to JB)
Finally, take THAT, DiFi! And all your state-level statist ilk.
Source. And another H/T, this time to Carl-Bear.