- Victor Davis Hanson: Why once-successful societies decline and die. (H/T S)
- Ewwwwwwwww! Ewwwwww in a beautiful sorta way, but still ewwwwwww. (H/T S — a different S)
- For the serious dog walker. (H/T MJR)
- Ending the police loophole. Great site for keeping track of the great companies who refuse to sell to governments that don’t allow their citizens to own the same equipment. (H/T to J and not sure who else.)
- This dog can fetch. You might not think that’s newsworthy. But …
- The Department of Homeland (Achtung!) Security steals Michael Arrington’s boat. And gives it back, but only with a whole lot of bitching. (H/T JB)
- Chuckie Schumer and Tom Coburn plot to foist a national gun registry on us. For anyone still doubting that Ds and even the most “conservative” R’s are just two wings on the same carrion bird, there’s your evidence. (H/T C-B)
- A Holocaust survivor explains: “Why I did not leave Nazi Germany in Time.” (H/T Jake)
BTW: A couple of Commentariat members expressed a wish to have an email addy for me so they could send me good links. I really appreciate the thought and am not as secretive with my address as I used to be. Only thing is, I get overwhelmed by email and am more likely to lose track of links sent that way than links just dropped into comment sections (as many of the above were, thank you). Besides, dropping your link into a comment guarantees that lots of people will see it, while emailing it to me means it might fall victim to bad timing or who knows what else.
Still, I love that people want to send me so many good links. At some point maybe I should set up an addy especially for that purpose. As the above H/T’s make clear, you guys are excellent link-finders.