- Bad grammar. It makes better passwords. (H/T J for several of today’s items.)
- Even in Wyoming the politicians are wimpy on guns.
- And in Idaho: without freaking clue. Yeah, force freedom on people; that’s the way to do it.
- The most important thing on the Internet. (Tip o’ hat to C^2)
- I think I’d trust this cool and easy-sounding new encryption more if the company that created it weren’t based in Washington, DC. (H/T MJR)
- ‘Nother example of how the D’s just build on tyrannical crap the R’s started. And vice versa, of course. (Via yet another one of those J’s.)
- Chris Martenson: “Quantitative Easing for Dummies.”
- The left’s love affair with guns.
- Memo: If you’re a seven-year-old don’t pretend to save the world. At least not while you’re at school. (Here’s Carl-Bear’s visual comment on that.)
Archive for February 7th, 2013